Monday, September 7, 2009

First we should establish a safety word: orangutan?

Alright, I'll try and get this thing going, and regular like an old man on a Metamucil diet. Going to do more entries, but shorter, keeping mostly to pop culture criticisms/reviews, lists, food & drink and a pearl necklace worth of wisdom for you my darlings (I watched The Life Aquatic recently). Let's see how it goes, do not tell your friends...or do, I can't stop you.

I need a rating scale for music/TV/movies (though I may have just come up with one), any suggestions? I will beat most of you to the punch, no the Clydesdale Scale will not be used.

By the way, to protect the innocent, most people will be called by nicknames, so see if you can keep up with my terrible sense of humor and Dennis Miller-ian references.

OK, last bit: in thinking up this entry title, it was amazing how tough it was to think up a good "safety" word. What I mean is that, everything I kept thinking up, I had to check against if someone (maybe a lady?) were to scream this during the sweaty karate that is making with the sex (you mean like fuckin'? Rocks, you're a star). As you may have guessed, I've never done this in real-life (2 competitors enter, we fight like a cat and dog in a burlap sack, and finish with a cigarette and delousing, what? Although this does remind me of the saying "if you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room"). Sooooooo, I went with orangutan. Imagine someone saying that in the throes of passion. There ya go.

No comments: